Std. 12th Economics Notes, Commerce and Arts (Maharashtra Board)
Std. 12th Economics Notes, Commerce and Arts (MH Board) by Target Publications is an extensive handbook, which has been designed with a revolutionary, fresh approach to facilitate better preparation among students. The objective of this book is to help students prepare effectively for Std. 12th Final Examination.
The salient features of Std. 12th Economics Notes, Commerce and Arts (MH Board) are as follows:
1. Detailed description of the Board Paper Pattern with Marking Scheme is provided at the beginning of the book.
2. Chapters in the book comprise of the following features:
- Extensive coverage of all textual questions as well as previous year’s board questions
- Sub-Topic wise classification of concepts in question-answer format
- Inclusion of model answers to all questions in the form of pointers
- Section titled ‘Mnemonics’ to facilitate easy recall of answers
- ‘Quick Recap’ section given at the end of all chapter to facilitate quick and thorough revision
3. Inclusion of Gyan Guru, the mascot of Target Publications and student buddy to draw students’ attention to important nuggets of knowledge and to help them understand a concept distinctly with a corresponding example from their immediate environment.
4. Two Model Question Papers are provided to assess the level of preparation of students.
5. The book concludes with five Board Question Papers to help students understand the nature of this examination.
This book has been compiled in accordance with the revised syllabus and guidelines prescribed by Maharashtra Board for Std. 12th students. The exceptional study material provided herein makes it the ultimate reference book for Std. 12th students.
All products are typically shipped within 3 working days.