Std. 10th Perfect Sanskrit Aanand (Composite) Notes, English Medium (Maharashtra Board)
Std. 10th Perfect Sanskrit Aanand (Composite) Notes, English Medium (MH Board) have been comprehensively put together on the basis of latest syllabus as prescribed by the Maharashtra Board. These Maharashtra Board SSC Notes are well in adherence with the Std. X Paper Pattern. This book lays down a strong foundation to maximize the subject knowledge of students; in order to boost their confidence.
The salient features of Std. 10th Perfect Sanskrit Aanand (Composite) Notes, English Medium (MH Board) are as follows:
1. Detailed description of the SSC Paper Pattern and Marking Scheme is provided at the beginning of the book
2. Chapters in the book comprise of the following features:
- Glossary to understand the meaning of uncommon and difficult, textual words
- Paragraph wise distribution and line-wise translation of all textual lessons
- Patha - Adharit section that covers answers to all chapter based questions
- Bhasha - Abyaas section specifically provided to strengthen core concepts of students
- Separate chapters for Grammar and Writing Skills are provided to build a strong language base
3. The book concludes with two Model Question Papers, designed as per the latest Paper Pattern to test the knowledge of students
4. QR Code has been placed in the book, which the students can scan and get an access to a Video that discusses the new Krutipatrika Pattern and the syllabus for Sanskrit Composite.
This book has been meticulously put together to function as a guiding star for students who seek to build a powerful concept base. Std. X Maharashtra Board Notes by Target Publications are considered to be one of the best books for students, who appear for SSC Examination.
All products are typically shipped within 3 working days.