Std. 5th Perfect Environmental Studies (Part One & Two) Notes, English Medium (Maharashtra Board)
Std. 5th Perfect Environmental Studies (Part One & Two) Notes, English Medium (MH Board) by Target Publications is a spirited foray in the world of active learning. This book has been meticulously compiled as per the ‘Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation’ (CCE) system. We’ve placed Class 5th students at the focal point of this book creation journey with an aim to make the process of education both enjoyable and interesting.
Std. 5th Perfect Environmental Studies (Part One & Two) Notes, English Medium (MH Board)
1. The book is divided into two parts. Part I comprises of Science, Geography and Civics whereas Part II comprises of History
2. Content structure of the book has been infused with ample real life examples, pictorial explanations, additional information, questions as well as fun facts to help take learning beyond the realm of textbooks
3. Extensive coverage of point-wise theory is followed by in-text questions under Summative and Formative Assessment sections
4. Summative Assessment entails questions with textual content as the focal point along with additionally formulated important questions
5. Formative Assessment is divided into three sections, all of which cover application-based questions, oral questions and activity-based questions under the titles of ‘Apply your knowledge’, ‘Oral Work’ and ‘Activities’ respectively
6. ‘Apply your knowledge’ section further introduces questions under interactive sub-sections namely, ‘Try this’ and ‘Can you tell?’
7. Chapter-wise Assessment at the end of every chapter is aimed at encouraging self-assessment among students
8. It concludes with a Glossary that is replete with general and understandable explanations of difficult textual terms
This book has been compiled to play the role of a precursor for the consecutive years of learning. Armed with an exemplary range of features, we hope this book turns out to be a guiding light for students of Std. 5th and helps them to prepare for their examination.
All products are typically shipped within 3 working days.